 Trains / 20148 (-5)
  Re: 10027 Arrived downunder

(...) I look forward to it. This is one set Iam definitely going to get, the question is whetherI can afford to get two! it looks simply fantastic. Santosh (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

In lugnet.cad, Stefan van Zwam writes: Hi Stefan! I have had some other plans with that special wheel in red: (...) number at hand, but the alternative model is a dragster and there are these red wheels used.... (...) None of them so far... :-(( But (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Hi there! Last year at Legoworld, while disassembling the creations the visiting kids had made during the day, you told me that you wanted the following piece in red: (URL) I can see why. The real-life picture wasn't too clear on this, but did you (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round parts on the side of Hailfire Droid UPDATE

Hey all, While browsing Brickshelf recently I happened to fall upon a folder with detailed photos of the new Hailfire Droid.(URL) Along with the other photos Simon Bennett was kind enough to photograph the new rotation gear against a baseplate. (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) (2 URLs) work! Thanks Ben (And Zany!) for posting this. I hope this get's submitted for the next parts release at LDRAW.org? (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact