 Trains / 20143 (-5)
  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) after lots of positive feedback (via mail, at 1000steine and Lugnet) concerning my first atempt of a rendering, I have continued and now finished a whole train with 6 different waggons. When moderated all waggons will apear here as single (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC had a modest 8x13 layout in Durand Michigan this past weekend. Featuring models by Jason Spears, Larry Pieniazek & Chris Leach, this show was a fun & relaxing show for everyone. Lots of Town buildings & Train creations to see, so check it (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !

  10027 Arrived downunder

Hi my 10027 the Train Engine House has arrived here down under in australia. Looking forward to building it and showing it off, from viewing the box, and instructions there are a lot of features, like a vise, lathe, drill press, overhead lighting (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tanker revision

That's the stuff. Very modern in appearance, nice and slick. Better than the Eurotrash version <gdr> Cheers, Kevin. (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed controller modifications

(...) John, Try this (URL) This (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact