 Trains / 20129
    Alco FA and FB 2 —Stefan Garcia
   Hi all, I finally made 8-wide versions of my Alco FA-2, and built a new FB-2 to go along with it: (URL) few notes: -windshield is based on John Neal's design, though without the downward cant -the rear grills are SNOT pieces that hang off the roof (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !