 Trains / 20044
20043  |  20045
Subject:
Sante Fe Platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 15:32:02 GMT

Hi everyone in trains (this is my first trains post in a long time),

Last night I needed to borrow a few pieces from my Santa Fe Super Chief.  I
was staring at a pile of red, yellow, and grey pieces and I decided to make
something with them.  I present the Sante Fe train station platform:

I attempted to capture a bit of the streamline form with my bench and make
modern light fixtures.  Please let me know what you think.  There are also
instructions for this Sante Fe variation.

Ben