 Trains / 20004
    recap of our "Day Out with Thomas" display —John Gerlach
   Recap of our two weekends of "A Day Out with Thomas" at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse. ((URL) days, several thousand visitors, a LOT of them being kids. We had a pretty good time! The new town layout looks good (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)