 Trains / 19872
    Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector —Sonnich Jensen
   Just where did you find such a set???? I can understand that set are stored for some time, but storing it for 37 years? Secondly, I'd expect it to have shelfwaer and so... Christian <ck@ifi.uio.no> wrote in message news:HDvBzI.23xL@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector —Christian Kloumann
    (...) I bought it from a collector some years ago. (...) Yes, it is a very long time for a LEGO-set. I was 2 years old when it was made :-) For all I know this one could be the last sealed one left. (...) This set has its original shelfwear. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The very first Lego Train set 111 in cellophane seeks collector —Rob Hendrix
   (...) I assume shelfWARE could very well be cellophane or other packaging intended for use of storing items on a shelf, but shelfWEAR is dents, nicks, scratches, marks, etc. on the box from being on the shelf... -Rob (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)