 Trains / 19841
    SCLTC to display at the Annual Fullerton Railroad Days —Ray Silva
   The Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) is pleased to announce our second appearance at the Fullerton Railroad Days at the Santa Fe Train Station in Fullerton, California. Our club members are busily at work on what promises to be an (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la.sa)

        Re: SCLTC to display at the Annual Fullerton Railroad Days —Ray Silva
   Posting an announcement that was made earlier to lugnet.trains and some other newsgroups. Ray SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org)