 Trains / 19829
  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) My feeling would be not to create another group; I think that that type of discussion is just fine for the .trains.org or even .trains groups. What I would like to see would be a comprehensive FAQ on the ILTCO web site, or even PP (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Ok. (...) Yep! -Tim (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Agreed. Once consolidated, there is no reason not to discuss findings/refinements/new ideas on trains.org No new group is needed, in my view (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)