 Trains / 19809
    Re: ps2 hopper —Josh Baakko
   (...) Looks great, I may have to sort of copy that design for trains to display on SCLTC's layout. I don't have many 6 wide designs in my head yet (since I transfered to 8...). Josh (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ps2 hopper —Thomas Burger
   (...) so your making one in 8 wide? i will create instructions tomarrow. (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)