 Trains / 19796
Re: ps2 hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:47:34 GMT

hey man it looks great. It's really nice to see people building prototypes
and it looks as if this would be a great canadite to be streched into an 8
wide=).
ondrew

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger writes:
here is my best try at the most common covered hopper in america. the
pullman standard  ps2 hopper

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/ps2/ps2hopp1.jpg

i am also going to do it in several other colors. perhaps 3 or 4 colors.

maybe in green, red, and some other colors