 Trains / 1966
    Anyone know who stocks LEGO train track in Southern California? —Ted Michon
   Not TRU or Target, at least anymore. -Ted (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Anyone know who stocks LEGO train track in Southern California? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   You could try LEGOLAND California, I don't know where it is exactly in California, but no normal LEGO retailer in the US has carried Train tracks, etc. since 1993-1994. I only get it at SAHS. Scott "Yes, I live in Michigan" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Anyone know who stocks LEGO train track in Southern California? —Martin Legault
   Hi, In Canada, they are S@H exclusivity, probably same thing in the US (...) etc. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)