 Trains / 19657
  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Really nice design. The ribs especially are really spiffy, and the green really brings out the detail. I agree with your comment about the wheels. Other than that, cool car. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Thanks Stefan, I tinkered around with making the wheels larger but then they interfered with the dumping bays. Adding a spring to the wheels also made them look much larger and out of proportion with the rest of the car especially when I pushed the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)