 Trains / 19578
Re: Delurk with MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:30:47 GMT

Good job,

I like the tank car. Neat and simple

James
"Mike Kollross" <kollross@nospamcompusmart.ab.ca> wrote in message
news:HCC5sw.1z2G@lugnet.com...
Hello,

I finally got around to paying my Lugnet fee and activating my membership.
I have been lurking for about 6 months and I have been hooked on trains
since GETS 2002(Greater Edmonton Train Show).  I purchased a Railway • express
to get the basics and added a whole mitt full of parts from Bricklink.

Here are a few pics of my MOC's.  Let me know what you think.

Blue Locomotive.

Its a fairly close replica of diesel I saw pictured in Trains magazine. • The
exact line escapes me at the moment.  I removed the micro stripe since • these
pictures were taken as the railing obscured it anyway.  I've also built an
exact duplicate of the Loco with either a B-Unit or a slug in the near
future (maybe both)

Before Moderation

And some rolling stock

The slopes on the ends hold the two halfs together

Sorry for the blurry pic

The cylinder is complete.  The only thing connecting the tank to the • trucks
is the harness

PLMKWYT

Mike Kollross