 Trains / 19570
19569  |  19571
Subject:
BayLTC Confirmed for San Mateo GATS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:38:48 GMT

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce
that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be
displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to
"Confirmed For Show".

Show Details:

July 19-20, 2003
San Mateo Expo Center, San Mateo, CA
Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday
Admission: $7.00
Kids under 12 are free
Admission is good for both days

The details for this layout have not been finalized yet. It will be
approximately 18'x31' with two loops of trains and running monorails, plus
lots more.

We will be presenting three workshops each day:

LEGO Trains: Only Imagination Required
Introduction to Track Designer
Thomas & Friends in LEGO

More information may be posted to http://www.baylug.org and