 Trains / 19563
Re: My Own Train Deluxe!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:32:57 GMT

I like it! Are the main wheels the patrs used to make technic pneumatic pumps?
Any chance of a close-up of the wheels. Hwo about a ldr file.

Lester Witter

In lugnet.trains, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Ok, I got the My Own Train kit. It was cool but was a little lacking to me. So
here is my version.

It is not based on any particular real train, I simply built what I thought a
real train should look like.  By sheer dumb luck it managed to be just the
right weight. It can pull all 10 cars I have and still fling half of them off
the track on a corner at full speed.

-Mike Petrucelli