 Trains / 19547
    "Trolley" Instructions Now on BI Portal —John Neal
   After the sad news of Fred Rogers' death, I was contacted by several individuals looking for instructions for my version of "Trolley". I just posted some to Jake's BI Portal site: (URL) were created by my son Ross, his first effort in this type of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)