 Trains / 19492
Re: J3a Hudson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:15:00 GMT

Stefan,

Thanks!  I will try to get some more photos of it posted sometime soon.

John

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
Saw this yesterday, but hadn't had a chance to post.  Very cool Hudson!
You've managed to pack a lot of detail into a 6-wide.  Nice.

-Stefan--"4-8-4s still rule!"-G.

In lugnet.trains, John Moore writes:
Hi everyone,

I recently revised my posting at Brickshelf and thought I would post the
link here for everyone if they were intrested in going and seeing my version
of the NYC 1937 J3a Hudson.

John