 Trains / 19487
19486  |  19488
Subject:
MSLTC takes first place!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:46:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Mid-South Lego Train Club took first place at the GATS show in Memphis,
TN this weekend!  Our next show is in Pine Bluff, AR at the Arkansas
Railroad Museum on April 5, 2003 (11 a.m. - 5 p.m.).

The layout itself was about 20' x 25' and included a new castle atop the
mountain, Rob's bridges, and Todd's new engine shed.  We also had our Rail
Racers(tm) track and a kids play area.  There was a good turnout both days
with a large crowd around our area.

I'm working on getting the pics up on our website (www.msltc.org) in the
next few days.

Thanks to all the people who helped make this show a gerat success for us!

Rick Sellers
MSLTC