 Trains / 19478 (-5)
  Re: End-of-Line Ddevice, switch point MOCs

I agree but Chuck did mention that is was made in the style of many machines drawn up by Rube Goldberg. I have some draw of attention to his works. Its very amuzing to see a machine that takes the longest, most chaotic and complicated path just to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: End-of-Line Ddevice, switch point MOCs

(...) If you have an RCX 1.0, it's quite a bit simpler just to power the track directly from the RCX output itself, as long as you don't have too many motors, rather than having the RCX control a device that controls the speed reg. However that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Chicago Elevated

No curves, that's kind of the joke of the MARTA system. I only has two lines, one East and West and another North and South. And they wonder why the system is so unused...it really needs to have stops at places people want to go for them to want to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Chicago Elevated

(...) Sweet. Did it have any curves? Those protective ridges would presumably need to be widened a bit. (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: Chicago Elevated

I like the detail on the elevated train, including the traffic light hanging under the track. We had a working elevated train at one time, a simple Mindstorm system controlled it going back and forth. It was modeled after the local MARTA train line (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact