 Trains / 19472
Re: Micro Train plus more of the Woodhall Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:26:27 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> skrev i meddelandet
I recently made another 2-wide train.  This one is a modern diesel train
based on some 6-wide rolling stock found on BricksOnTheBrain.com.  I gave
this model away, but of course I took pics before I sent it off.  The
gallery includes images of the train plus instructions.
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/2wmckee

It looks great! Now what've you done? I don't have time, but I *must* try to
build something like that!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm