 Trains / 19469
Re: Chicago Elevated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:12:08 GMT

This hasn't been mentioned yet, I don't think

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ssanburn/MichLUG-Events/Meetings/03-01-2003/pdrm0010.jpg

(and other pics near it)

show a prototype that David Kohrman has been developing for some Chicago
Elevated track and cars. This came out really neat!

The cars have the Chicago look, although they're a bit shorter, on purpose.

Wow, very cool! Brian Williams has created some El cars as well, for a short
(non functioning) section of track on the NILTC layout. I looked for
pictures but could not find them -- perhaps someone will get a shot at the
show coming up this weekend. Brian, do you have any pictures somewhere which
you could post?

-Tim