 Trains / 19466
    Re: New MOC: Working Handcar! —Bob Hayes
   Shaun and Joe, Thank you for making me laugh until my stomach hurt. I've watched the video about 20 times! I will try to build one for the next WAMALTC train show. Great! Bob (...) [snip] (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: Working Handcar! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Thanks Bob! Glad you enjoyed it! The entire folder's been approved now, and there are 4 other movie clips. In the clips I uploaded I had the train running very slowly, but they're even more frantic when you turn up the juice on the track :) I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)