 Trains / 19461
  Re: MOCs: Micro Train plus more of the Woodhall Express

(...) things with this new group. So far, all I've seen before this are sci-fi mini-MOCs (hmmm - Mic's?) Neat to see real-world stuff here, and so vividly. Nice job, even with the mod on the clear panel. I wonder if I'll ever meet that moment; never (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: MOCs: Micro Train plus more of the Woodhall Express

(...) There has been some other 2 wide stuff done before.. LEGO themselves did some, J2 and Ross did some, and Shaun Sullivan did some as well as others I am forgetting at the moment but I haven't seen this extensive a selection of modern rolling (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale)