 Trains / 19453 (-5)
  Re: What is this little engine ?

(...) Ray, I'd say it's a 30 to 90 ton Whitcomb industrial switcher with a electrical drive system. It also looks like a non side rods version. Cool little critter... where is it? Robin W GFLTC (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What is this little engine ?

(...) It's a critter! To me it looks like a Plymouth but I'm not very good at identifying critters, could be a Whitcomb or any one of dozens (hundreds?) of other makes... (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  What is this little engine ?

For many months, I have noticed this little engine sitting on a local siding, apparently rusting away. Today I got curious enough to take a few pictures... (URL) What is that thing anyway ? Ray (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

(...) Very cool! I was just starting prototyping for a maglev project myself! Now if only Lego will sell bulk magnets... -Matt: ) ---...--- www.auctionbrick.com - username mchiles www.insidethevault.com - mattchiles@gorge.net Matt Chiles 1006 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

(...) Ya, that's the problem. my thinking is that it's not a 1-1 alternation but maybe 2 in one dir for 1 the other, and the magnets on the car body (which would have to be a lot longer body to allow for more magnets) are staggered so that a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact