 Trains / 19408
Re: Budd RDC MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:13:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
Very nice!  You definitely nailed the look of it.  It needs m.u. hoses on
those headlight bricks tho, doesn't it?  Those little control levers are
good for that.

Neat model all the same though.  Especially the underframe stuff.

-Stefan-

I tried the m.u. hoses on the trucks, the only part I have built with real
bricks, and you are right.

Bob