 Trains / 19333
Re: 2003 - Return of of the 6546 Container Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
The new 2003 Freight Train features the 6546 container door in dark grey.

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6546 • [snip]
Now, in 2003 we get in not only in dark grey in new train set but also in
black in one of the new police sets.

There is a mold! These doors are gorgeous, hopefully whe see them re-appear
in bright colours also. I would buy some assorted colours bulk packs
containing these doors and their frames, for instance with blue, green, red,
yellow and white ones.
And lets not forget that other most usefull part for container assembly:
Plate  4 x  8 with Studs in Centre, see:  http://img.lugnet.com/ld/6576.gif

The container door is huge. That other part, while helpful, is not nearly as
key as you can make it (essentially) out of plates and tiles.

But ya, is this great or what?

2003 may well be my favorite year since I came aware again.