 Trains / 19327
  Train Track Design Study and presentation

All, Last weekend, at the Brickswest conference, I presented a talk on LEGO train track geometry. In summary, I talked about modifications to existing track and switches to make them more flexible. The presentation can be found at: (URL) reader (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Track Design Study and presentation

Ben, Thank you for posting the slides! Th eI will be attempting the mods this weekend and I most likely will be asking questions then. Kind Regards, Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)