 Trains / 19318
    Re: Train crane MOC —Ross Crawford
   (...) Have you thought about using the technique I used in my all terrain crane for elevating the boom? It provides much finer control than pneumatics, and is easily motorised! It probably also slightly less real-estate. See it at (URL) added (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Train crane MOC —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) Of course we do, we're raving mad crane lovers, it's nice to see something different then all the all terrain cranes (not that there are anything wrong with those)... Good work Chuck! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Train crane MOC —Chuck Kabesh
   (...) Thanks for that. I took a look at your solution, then at John Barnes' solution. If I decide to keep the model, I'll most likely try one or the other. That, by the way, is one fine, compact, extention boom you came up with. In the meantime, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)