 Trains / 19263 (-20)
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Any chance of you posting a 100% sized, hi-res image of that brick printed with the astronaut holding an open-box wrench? Actually, you don't have to post it, you could email it to me. Pretty please...?! -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Tony, this is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It's inspiring me to go forward with my own scifi train ideas. Build on! Mark (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Clear sticker materials (was: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster)

Robert Powell wrote in message ... (...) I (...) I've found a better material for clear stickers. The clear labels still look cloudy because of the adhesive, but if you can find a product called "Window Decals" it is self adhesive but still (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) You got peanut butter on my chocolate! Truly a shotgun marriage of which you can be proud. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) You have a good memory- I don't remember saying that, but it does sound like something I would have said. Wow- that must have been some time in... late 2000? I joined PNLTC in August of that year, and picked up my first 9v train soon after. -- (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thanks- I actually thought I'd get a flogging from the Train folks (except the Germans, perhaps, who seem to thrive on this sort of thing). But the response to this has been totally overwhelming. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

This beauty put me on the fast track right back to my childhood. Awesome Tony....truly awesome. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

No, they just lunch the opposite way of driving.... nature will do the rest :-) just as a kite. Kyle McDonald <Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM> wrote in message news:3E42F74A.405070...Sun.COM... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Cool.... not build a station for the moonbase project and you will have something realllllyyyy cool! S Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:H9wuLK.LJ0@lugnet.com... (...) 70's. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Even newer Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

Hi, I am no train person but this is some amazing stuff! Beautiful renderings from Jeroen and supurb model and photo's. And ofcourse, being an LDraw person, I would like to see (have) the LDraw file of the Hudson. Is this possible? Thanks! Jaco (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I've been wanting to see this since you wrote you had bought some trains, I can't seem to find the message right now, it was something like (regarding space trains): I hope you are ready beacuse they are comming! It was worth the wait and I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) What? How dare you say such ugly words! That was really nice looking. I really like what you did. Make more! Scott (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) SNIP (...) yup, I saw your M.O.C., & immedeately posted my thought, & right after I posted, I looked at lugnet news, & there was the other Choc./PB reference--DOH! oh well, it's funny that within a half hour the same thought crossed both minds (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

DISCLAIMER: Tony, I do not usually comment on people's MOCs, because 1) I have little time on the Internet, 2) Everybody's MOCs are so DAMNED impressive and 3) My fingers would become arthritic and enfeebled from posting a message telling each (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Heehee! I take it you didn't see this: (URL) was posted less than half an hour before your post- I think you missed it in passing. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Exploriens was the last of the really cool space themes, and I loved it from the moment I spotted it because it looks just like round 2 of classic space. (...) That engine was crying out for that treatment. I think I might have built one (very (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I find all of the "busier" themes (in both parts selection and color scheme) to be a lot harder to capture. I look forward to seeing that. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com PS- If you remember, could you please send me a mail when you post that? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thank you, sir! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thanks! I wasn't sure at first whether that door treatment would work on this model, but I really like how it turned out. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Well, heck- that comment alone made my day. Heehee! (...) www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact