 Trains / 1922
  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

Christopher Masi wrote in message <37B44B94.EE827CC2@c...ne.edu>... (...) do (...) You're right. Sorry I forgot to include it in the instructions. I often use this technique; please see several buildings on my site(where the technique *is* noted), (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Pics of Dutch railways models

Thanks for the reply. I remebered seeing that technique on your gray train station "study" as I think you called it. That is why I thought you did the same thing on the door. I am always looking for new ways to fake a door. Thanks, Christopher (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)