 Trains / 19212
    Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster —Stefan Garcia
   Cool switcher set. You packed alot of detail into it, especially for a 6-wide. I like the stairs at the ends best. Cool. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster —Robert Powell
   I like the stairs at the ends best. Cool. (...) Thanks Stefan! (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)