 Trains / 19183
    Freight car for cable drums —Dirk Meier
   Hello, the last evenings I have built a new freight car. The side flaps can be opened. The wheels have a real working suspension, using special LEGO-Elements. Hope you like it. I really enjoyed it to build this car. Some photos: (URL) the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Freight car for cable drums —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Pretty nifty! I liked that your sides fold down. Nice work, thanks for sharing! The use of the brown lattice is a clever touch, it is always nice to see it used in a non window application. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)