 Trains / 19127
    Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes: <snip specs and links> Nice work Robin... spotlighted. I thought these were cascade green and orange, or am I misremembering... it's true that the dark grey does seem to have a little green in it, though! (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine —Robin Werner
   (...) Yes, I also think the dark gray have a green hue to it. My first version of this engine was black, but I think the d-gray looks better... Thanks, Robin PS I'll bring it to BW... (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)