 Trains / 19108 (-10)
  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

Here is one photo of my lift bridge that has a 32" span (approximately): (URL) holds up very well, and i assume that you could make it even longer if you needed to. -Rob www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html www.msltc.org "Brian Kendig" (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Building a three-foot bridge

(...) ... Brian: I've built some ZNAP and Technic bridges of similar lengths but haven't run into the twisting problem. Any chance you can post a picture of what you have? That would help a lot. Cary (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Building a three-foot bridge

I want to build a bridge to cross a one-meter gap between two train platforms. The bridge must hold two straight lengths of track, spaced with one trackwidth between them (the distance there would be if you snapped two cross-intersection track (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS

(...) Nice pics! Looks like a great layout! Awesome job on the detail. I especially like the campsite and the graveyard (the morbid part of my nature) The MOC Santa Fe engine looks great as well! Good job! Dave K (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS

For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show. Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by the model railroaders. And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO. We were in two papers and (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

This rendering is amazing and now is my desktop background image. The folks at the office are always amazed when they see it and I tell them of its origin. -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Submission Information: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) I believe that's a Jeff E Original :) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

(...) Iain (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  train4 pics posted...and lugnet page also...

Link to the Brickshelf Folder: (URL) to my Lugnet LEGO Page about this event: (URL) hope you enjoy these pics, and that they provide a complimentary view on what others (Dave, Pics; Calum, Video) have already posted or will post later on. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Roger that. I didn't mention it but it (and the James Mathis poster) are up on the .trains front page now. (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact