 Trains / 1910
    Re: Questions regarding 4533(Snow Remover) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Well, I am glad because my rebuild was probably going to look like some Futuron model or something, anyway! Hmm... :) Anyway, I know how you feel, Mookie! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Questions regarding 4533(Snow Remover) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   My apologies, I don't know what i just did, I sent this 2 times! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)