 Trains / 19070
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Thanks Jake! Actually, that's how this project got started. I looked around the LEGO room, and realized that I needed some more LEGO-type decor. Although it looked to be considerably more effort than simply going out and buying a poster of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes: SNIP (...) SNIP Are you saying there's a plastic connection? Andreas (URL) off-topic.fun (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)