 Trains / 19056
  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Shaun, I've said it before, I'll say it again: that is one of the neatest MOCs I've ever seen. And it now graces my XP desktop, something I've never done with a MOC before. (So *this* is why you needed to convert that file!) Jeroen, je heeft (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer

(...) Hiya Lynsay, Thanks for the nice comments! Yup, this was what my file conversion question was for. THe line drawing schematic of the Hudson was in .dxf and .dwg (and even .dwx) formats, and I was trying to make them into JPEGs or the like. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)