 Trains / 19054
    Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer —Mattias Martensson
   (...) Beautiful Shaun! It must be said again. Your Hudson is a really great model. This poster must be printed out as large as possible (on my A4-printer). It must have been a tremendous job to model it in Ldraw with all the curved flexible parts. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

        Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Thanks Mattias! The curves and flexible parts were definitely the challenge! For some of them (the cowcatcher and some of the side tubes) I simply used the flexible hose segments in LDRAW to simulate flex-tubing. For the rest (all of the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)

        Re: New Train Poster: 4-6-4 Steamer —Carlo Ottolina
   (...) Shaun, I would be glad to see even the small (without the LSynth parts) LDRAW file. This is really a beautiful model, and I think I'd learn a lot peeking into the LDRAW. TIA ----- Cheers Carlo Lugnet #24 (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)