 Trains / 18987
    TLG ad in Model Railroader —Michel Magnan
   A new era is upon the model railroad community! The Lego Group has taken out a full page advertisement in the Model Railroader magazine, showing off the Santa Fe engine and cars. It is on page 61 of the February 2003 issue. Michel Magnan (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader —Kevin McMillin
     (...) Actually, Michel, this ad has been scanned and discussed before, (see this thread: (URL) ) but it is still great news and worth hearing again. -Kevin (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Ya, ain't it awesome? I take it you must have got your copy at the newsstand, subscribers reported this a while back (and it made close to top highlight at the time I think): (URL) particularly (for the better ad scans): (URL) so rocks it's (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: TLG ad in Model Railroader —Steven Barile
   Yes, this is basically a dream come true. I recall dreaming of the day when you could do a GATS. Then a complete fantacy was that LEGO would ever be consisdered legit. And now... the ad and the rag says it all! SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)