 Trains / 18975
  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Hi Ben, From my childhood I recall we owned this set, and we got it together with 113, from a frieds father who was a kind of marketing-employee at Lego-Holland. I'm almost 100% certain Set 114 did NOT have any instructions at all! Also not on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History / Set114

(...) Thanks a lot for your input Klaas! So 114 should have been sold in the Benelux countries as well. It's the same with 115: that set has never been available in Germany, as far as known. (...) I got some infos on set 080 a while ago: inside the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)