 Trains / 18963 (-5)
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Thanks. (...) I've played around with the program some way back and will do so again sometimes soon. I'm more eager to play with the bricks as-is :) (...) A good advise. (...) It does! Thanks! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Welcome to trains, Tobbe. If you haven't discovered it yet, Track Designer is a nice utility to help plan layout designs. You can find it at the Lego Train Depot at the following link: (URL) Other good ways for getting plan ideas are to review the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Hi all! During the past six months I've been trying to decide weather to start with LEGO trains or not. The local toystore has both the 4565 Fraight & Crane Railway and 4561 Railway Express, another local toystore has a large chunk of the S@H My Own (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12V lego train device electronics FAQ?

(...) Maybe he needs to know how much current the devices draw? That determines what sort of relays are feasible to use, I think... I dunno. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spoked driver idea

The technic pin I show in the pic holds the wagon wheel in the hub with no problem. I have made several here at my desk. Try a black friction pin. I used gray for clarity in the pic. I am not even going to acknowledge the seond comment. ;) Stac (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact