 Trains / 18953
    Spoked driver idea —Stacy Bledsoe
   Real quick simple idea for a medium sized spoked drive wheel with offset pin. (URL) for looking! Stacy (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Spoked driver idea —James Trobaugh
      Have you tried that in "real life" yet Stacy? Looks like it would work...guess I'll have to try when I get home tonight. jt (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Spoked driver idea —James Trobaugh
     Well I tried it here at home and the wagon wheel is the right size but does not stay in the hub. How were you intending on connecting the wagon wheel to the hub? Let me ask that another way since I know how you build at times Stacy, how where you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Spoked driver idea —Stacy J. Bledsoe
     The technic pin I show in the pic holds the wagon wheel in the hub with no problem. I have made several here at my desk. Try a black friction pin. I used gray for clarity in the pic. I am not even going to acknowledge the seond comment. ;) Stac (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Spoked driver idea —John Neal
   (...) lol, when I saw your pics on Brickshelf I had to do a double take-- Ross has been working and testing drivers and used that exact method! He just isn't happy with the appearance of drivers anymore-- he wants functioning drive rods! I'll pump (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)