 Trains / 18929
  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) These are really nice looking. (...) Aside: What amazed me back then was that Dan and I coincidentally worked these up; at first not knowing the other was working on a similar project! This tri-axle project is likely what really motivated me (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Happy Birthday, James! Sheesh, you are young enough to be my *other* son;-) JOHN (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)