 Trains / 18873 (-5)
  Re: Blue Express passenger train with a cool front (?)

Very nice! Thanks for including the cut-away shot that shows the construction technique. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: see Schickele tram train

(...) No doubt about that!... Comparing to your own design (one of my favourites BTW), it becomes obvious that 6 wide is better for scale but 8 wide takes the prize for detail... :-) The 7 segments retain fairly accurate proportions, at least on a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

Took a cross-country Amtrak trip from Albuquerque to New York City this past Christmas. Road to Chicago on the Southwest Chief and then to NYC on the Lakeshore Limited. Saw a few locs to inspire some virtual construction. The first is a go at the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  see Schickele tram train

This tram model caught my attention. Uses a new windscreen element to achieve the perfect look for this imitation of the real thing. (URL) model Marc! later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Express passenger train with a cool front (?)

(...) I think it is a fantastic use of the 4-wide cockpit window element. Very cool how you integrated the sloping nose around 45 degree slopes and inverse slopes. Well done. Your metrostation and white/black metro train look good, too. Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact