 Trains / 18865
18864  |  18866
Subject:
Blue Express passenger train with a cool front (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.dk.kb.kob
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:52:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all LEGO train fans!

Please have a look at my Blue Express passenger train on

My earlier trains have all been red or white so now I wanted to try the blue
color. Also, I wanted to use all my transparent panes and the cool front
window from a yellow StarWars plane.
The design of the regular wagons is very simple but I think it's quite nice,
don't you?

I'm eager to hear your comments on the front design.

Fortsat god leg! (Guess what that means...)

Esben Kolind, Denmark