 Trains / 18813
  NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

NCLTC just completed (it came down today) a six week run - our layout has been on display at a mall here in the Raleigh area since Thanksgiving. This was an interesting experience for us and it actually worked out much better than I expected. While (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town) !

  RE: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

Great write-up Mike! I knew I should have tried harder to go see it! Thanx, Mark (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

(...) <...> Hi Mike, It is a real good display that you have done there, congrat tho both of you. I would like to know who build that chruch (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:H8AG4z.E6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) you. I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Martin - thanks for your comments. The church was built by me with some help from my son (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)