 Trains / 18784
    Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Christopher Masi
   (...) I wasn't trying to imply anyting about the quality of any of the sets. I think all three are top notch. The thing I find especially pleasing is the color scheme. To me the white highlighted blue engine and caboose around the blue car with the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes (in part): (...) Agreed. B&M was one of the few roads to use blue cabooses. (Conrail being another, I think, and I am sure there are others) So blue B&M rolling stock is a natural fit! (I don't have a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)