 Trains / 18777
    Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Christopher Masi
   (...) Nice set. I like the color scheme, and the details on the transformer are cool. That car really shines when you show it off between Eric's engine and caboose! Chris (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks, but I'd just leave it at "All three are nifty models". I'm still hoping Eric decides to commericalise that pair of B&M models! (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Christopher Masi
   (...) I wasn't trying to imply anyting about the quality of any of the sets. I think all three are top notch. The thing I find especially pleasing is the color scheme. To me the white highlighted blue engine and caboose around the blue car with the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes (in part): (...) Agreed. B&M was one of the few roads to use blue cabooses. (Conrail being another, I think, and I am sure there are others) So blue B&M rolling stock is a natural fit! (I don't have a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)