 Trains / 1876
  Re: Invitation to my new train site

(...) Just some friendly advise, It would be a good idea to capitlize the word LEGO on your site. I also hope that you capitlized the word LEGO in your letter you sent. Dave (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Invitation to my new train site

(...) Thanks. I love elegant solutions too. Yes, it works -exceedingly- reliably on every car I've tried, from the lightest (two wheelsets and a plate), to my heaviest loco. The more I use it, the more pleased I am with it. If anyone else builds (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)