 Trains / 18735
Coming soon: LTrax, an LDraw-Compatible "Track Designer"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:43:34 GMT

Hi!

I'm almost done with a working beta of my latest program: LTrax.

It's a program inspired by Track Designer by Matthew Bates, but *much* less
advanced.

The data files in LTrax are totally text based, and I have tried to make it
modular.

The models are in .ldr format, with meta-commands like:
0 LTrax Add 45Blue\Straight.txt

I have tried to make the syntax in the data files so understandable as
possible, so that more skilled programmers are able to make better GUI's and
programs for other platforms.

A sample track model anda sample data file are posted to lugnet.cad

FOT: lugnet.cad